Tuesday, August 16, 2011

T- 2 Days!!

Alaska here we come!! I cannot believe how close it is! The goodbyes are getting really tough, and I wish i could say goodbye to everyone, but there is just so little time left. Tomorrow we are taking everything out of the apartment and packing it into a storage unit (a very small storage unit).

We are only taking two suitcases a piece! its so hard deciding what to take and what to leave behind. But most of all its really hard for me to leave behind all of you. My friends and family have been my biggest support system over the years, especially my Mom and Dad. It is very hard leaving them, because i feel like i'm leaving them behind, but yet again they are the most supporting of parents and are so excited for me to go! I love them for that, and at least i know they will come visit!

This is everything we are taking!! can you believe that I was able to pack down to that!? I sure cant :)

This has been quite the move, packing up my room at home, and now packing up the apartment. I guess i cant take any credit for the apartment, it was all Jesse. just walking into it gave me anxiety attacks! but luckily i am dating the most amazing man ever, and he packed up basically the whole apartment with some help from a few friends.

Well this is all for tonight, I will keep you posted on how cleaning and everything goes! and Friday we roll out!! :)


1 comment:

  1. You both did very well with limited luggage! I am impressed.

    I can't wrap my mind around the fact that you are already gone. This morning was very difficult to endure, but I am happy you two are on your adventure. I miss you already and have tears as I write this.

    Love you both. I am so grateful for the times we spent together over the last few months. The memories will hold me over until we can hug again.

    ReplyDelete