Thursday, August 11, 2011

T- 7 days!

Many of you have been telling me I have to keep you updated on everything about Alaska! So I've decided to start a blog about it! We are still in Sioux Falls right now, trying to pack up all of our things, and say goodbye to all of you! We will miss you a ton, but we are very excited for our new lives!

It seems really crazy to me that all of this started in January! Jesse and I met at our dear friends Meriah, and Jesse VW's New Years Eve game night. Neither of us had planned on going, but both ended up at the same fun board game party. Now we are moving to Alaska together, and are very excited to start fresh, in a place we know very little about.

We will be leaving next Friday, the 19th of August. Our plane leaves at 6:45 that morning! Luckily we were able to get all of the same flights! even if we aren't sitting next to each other!

We hope this will be a good way to keep everyone updated on our new life, and new adventure up in Alaska! We miss you all already!



2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAH! I am pretty sure, just so you are aware, when I drop you off at the airport I'm probably going to bawl the whole way home, and then for a while after. But, I'm happy for you both. Seriously. I LOVE seeing you two together, and the happiness and love that surrounds you! It's so wonderful! And I'm so grateful to be a part of your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two will do amazing!

    ReplyDelete